News : Japan anime schedule Q3 2010.


So the first announcements of next seasons anime schedule are in. Sadly, once again, weird lolicon and harem anime seem to be taking the frontseat, with 2nd seasons of Strike Witches and Sekirei, proving that, that kind of crap sells. Some interesting new titles like the popular manga High School of the Dead and one that has a main character who looks like Inuyasha, Nurarihyon no Mago. There's also a 2nd series of Sengoku Basara, the historical superhero samurai anime, which for some reason is very popular with the female audience.
(Click to enlarge)

Source

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for Minecraft Tutorials

Review my page; Bukkit Setup

Anonymous said...

If some one needs expert view concerning running a blog
then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the good
work.

Also visit my website; Minecraft 1.5 Gameplay

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this
weblog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last section :) I care for such information much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

my web page: Commentary

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!


my homepage :: Papers Please

Anonymous said...

Fastidious response in return of this issue with solid arguments
and describing all about that.

Look at my site; Bukkit 1.5.1

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.
I feel that you just could do with a few p.c. to force the message home a little bit,
but instead of that, that is great blog. An excellent read.
I will definitely be back.

Have a look at my web blog Bukkit Minecraft Server

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Feel free to surf to my web page - Dota 2 Match