News : Watch new Doctor Who online in Australia.


ABC in Australia have kindly decided to put all the episodes of the new Doctor Who (Series 5) on their new online streaming website iView. As for the new series, it's pretty good, the new Doctor is a bit younger, the script writing is similar, there's still some corney bits, some weird bits and some frightening bits. What is a bonus, is that the new companion is pretty hot, which is kind of weird now that I think about it, why havn't they ever had a hot girl before? Must not be that many in the UK! Anyway, you can check out the first episode of Doctor Who Series 5 here, titled The Eleventh Hour.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow don't bother blogging.
Your pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

My weblog We Buy Houses Atco Nj

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some
stories/information. I know my subscribers would
value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Also visit my web-site; Learning To Play The Fiddle

Anonymous said...

What's up every one, here every person is sharing such know-how, so it's
pleasant to read this web site, and I used to go to see
this webpage daily.

Feel free to surf to my site - laser tattoo removal Cost

Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or
something. I think that you just could do with a few % to force the message home a bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Here is my blog post - singing lessons videos

Anonymous said...

I've learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you put to make any such fantastic informative site.

Also visit my blog post - Picking A Lock With A Credit Card

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll
check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Review my blog post ... how To avoid constipation On paleo