News : Farmville (probably) coming to your phone!


That's right, now you're friends will be able to send you dozens of gifts from farmville each day, straight from their phone to your facebook request page! This is based off information that domain names such as www.farmvilleipad.com and farmvillems.com have been found registered to an affiliated company. Zynga the company who owns the game was questioned and responded that "Zynga plans to expand to various mobile platforms. We cannot provide additional information at this time.” All of which I add together and construe to be a pretty strong "probably".

Source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my
Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my blog post ... home Laser hair Removal

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really
fastidious article on building up new webpage.


Check out my website - singing Lessons Videos

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.


Feel free to surf to my weblog ... How to play a Violin

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

Also visit my weblog How Belly Dancing Kfc

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website
and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i
am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.



Feel free to visit my homepage ... Play The Ukulele