Anime spotlight : Kamisama Kazoku.


Samatarou is an average high school student, but with a little secret, he's the son of God! He's living in the human world to learn about those he will be protecting, along with his guardian angel Tenko. Things are going rather smoothly for him, forgetting his nosey family with godly powers, untill Kumiko, a transfer student appears. Samatarou falls in love with her at first sight and dedicates himself to making her feel the same way, without using any of his powers. This is all much to the dismay of Tenko, who is finding that she has feelings for Samatarou and that not everything is as it seems.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I found your site by chance
(stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

my weblog; how belly Dancing Equipment

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading
your articles. Stay up the good work! You know, lots of persons
are searching around for this information, you could aid
them greatly.

Check out my web site - Best Singing Lessons Online

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

My website :: Buy Violin Online
My page: Violin Cases

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

My blog :: ukulele Teach Yourself

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?

My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

My blog post - Ipl Hair Removal

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome piece of writing for all the web viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

my web site how To tattoo ebook
my site :: how to Tattoo ebook