Anime spotlight : Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.


Akuto Sai is looking forward to his first day at a school of magical arts, with the dream of being a high-ranked priest, helping the world become a better place. All this takes a turn for the worse however, when a never-wrong magical aptitude test predicts that his future occupation will be that of a Demon Lord.

So begins Akuto's difficult school life, with girls chasing after him, wanting to kill him or use him. Sadly his conduct usually gets misinterpreted for that of evil and his inability to control his insane power ending up in large scale explosions doesn't help a lot either. It's not easy being a future demon lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did
you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

Also visit my weblog; get paid to test games

Anonymous said...

I go to see everyday some sites and websites to read articles or reviews,
but this weblog offers feature based content.

my web site: Can You teach me to play guitar

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

my webpage - Play The ukulele