Anime spotlight : Eden of the East.


In the near future, a young man named Akira finds himself naked in front of the white house with a revolver and a cellphone loaded with 10 billion yen. It's later reveled that he has been chosen as one of twelve individuals known as Selecao to save Japan, which is having huge economic and sociological problems. Having the ability to purchase or arrange for nearly anything via a computer hooked up to their cellphones, these individuals have a choice, to save Japan or be erased. Whats worse is that some of the other individuals have differing mindsets, including those who believe that by killing large amounts of the population they can achieve their goal, It ends being left up to Akira to save Japan from the other Selecao.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


Also visit my web page Singing Vocal Lessons

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I
found this during my search for something regarding this.


My web-site - How Belly Dancing Equipment

Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new webpage.


my homepage - violin Lessons Dvd

Anonymous said...

Hi, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your writing
style is witty, keep up the good work!

Here is my site; Cord Piano

Anonymous said...

At this time it looks like Drupal is the best blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


my web-site asbestos Attorney Nashville

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought
I might as well check things out. I like what
I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

Feel free to visit my web site ... How to paleo Zone

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Look into my web page: Tattoo Removal Vancouver

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you happen to
be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on.

I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work,
have a nice morning!

Here is my page full movies unlimited