News : Wolverine and Ironman make the jump to anime also.


Remember the Wolverine manga from a while ago? Looks like making an anime of popular IPs is the new cool thing to do, with the earlier announcements of the Halo short animated films and now anime versions of Wolverine and Ironman.


I have to say, whilst the animation is certainly awesome, the character design of Wolverine is questionable and why is he fighting Japanese transformer bats?


As for the Ironman one, I like how it has a very retro sci-fi anime look about it. I don't know a whole lot about Ironman, but it seems hes fighting Captain Harlock from the famous old anime, maybe the character design was based on him, who knows.

Anyway, will be interesting to see how the more western marvel/DC comic fans feel about these anime adaptions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That’s a extremely nice post. I’m very certain I will counsel it
to my co-workers.In case you post more posts please electronic mail
them to me.

Also visit my web site tips to get pregnant